Skin rash on hot days. Was better when using Bioderma. Flared up after discontinuing. Suggestions?

Good Day - I HAVE I THINK CHRONIC CONDITION WITH MY SKIN ESPECIALLY ON HOT DAYS MY SKIN GETS A FINE RASH - FLAIRS UP WITH RED PATCHES ALSO AROUND THE NECK , EAR AREA ,BECOMING DRY AT TIMES . IM CURRENTLY USING DAZIT FOR THE LAST 1YR AND 3 MNTHS , THE BIODERMA FACIAL WASH AND HYDRACRYSTAL URIAGE , BIODERMA SUNBLOCK WORKED LIKE MAGIC UNTIL THEY DISCONTINUED IT, SO NOW IM BACK AT STAGE ONE USING ADVANTAN CREAM INBETWEEN PLS HELP ESTELLE
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013