Skin rash, itching, swelling on upper legs and face when there is change in daily routine. Show a way

Dear Sir,
I am having a problem from last few years. Skin rashes, swelling, itching on different parts of body like upper legs, faces(specially lips, near eyes). I have already consulted doctors and taking Zyrtec currently but what I observed that whenever I have constipation due to some reason like late night sleeping change in routine etc it appears on large numbers on body faces. I am working in shifts so my routing keeps changing every after two weeks from day shift to night shift (US shift). I can't go outside and feeling very frustrating due to swelling on faces, please suggest me what it could be. My email address is: YYYY@YYYY .

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjeev Jha
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013