Skin rash. Maybe Rosacea, acne, dermatitis. Should I worry about HIV?

I Know I may be crazy, but I am probably needlessly worried about my daughter. She has had negative hiv tests in May 2009, January 2010, November 2011 and Sep. 2012. She has this skin rash on and off for the past couple of years on only on her face that seems to come and go and dermatologist says it may be rosacea , acne , dermatitis not sure. I think the last person she had relations with was around May 2012. She is a great kid and when i mentioned Hiv she got mad a me and probably rightfully so, because she has been tested a few times and does not think this is her problem. So am I just a worry wart? She is not an irresponsible type of of person.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013