Skin problems with pin head pimples over body started after taking antibiotics for blastocystis, have stopped them now. Cause?

Thank you for your reply. I started my skin problem two weeks after taking the antibiotic . Yes, it seems that it could have been drug related. But I have been off the Secnidal for THREE MONTHS now, and I also stopped taking S. Boulardii yeast for six weeks. I am sure I still have my Blastocystis , which I live with for at least three years with hardly any symptoms, but I know it s there at a low count. I have been tested Using gel for treatment is not a solution for me. I would have to apply it all over my body: full back down to the waist , upper front, neck and throat. Those pin head pimples are so tiny that nobody sees them unless looking for them very closely. I feel them though. When I scratch them, it makes a tiny red hole and some might infect. The dermatologist I have consulted is at a loss for an answer and suggested creams that don t help. It only helps the bigger ones that have infected after scratching . I have been alert regarding food and cannot find anything in that area. But I am investigating a cleansing of the body because it could be coming from inside. I wish we could find the cause. Thank you again. Protekme
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012