Skin problems, rashes and itchy marks post going out in the sun, sun burn ?

I have skin problems, some allergy i have consulted doctor for that 3 times they says its Sun alergy, whenever i go out in sun i get not only rashes but very itchy marks all over the body.. every time i take medicine it cures but again started after completion of medicine course.. kindly help me out as before it was ok no such alergy was there from sun but sudenly it hapen.. so i will be grateful to u if u provide me any permanent solutions.. These are the list of medincine i took in last few months.. omnacortil,Teczine,Tenovate,Lorin,Eeumorene cream,Sternon,NMFe lotion....
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012