Skin problem, scars, sun damage. Would you recommend "The Gold exfoliating peel" from Mica beauty range ?

Hi, I m a 20 year old indian female from South Africa with problematic skin. I was on Roaccutane to treat the acne but I am now left with scars. I am fair in complexion but I can t seem to reverse the sun damage and get rid of the marks. I have recently come across a product from the Mica Beauty range Called The gold collection exfoliating peel, the ingredients of the product are Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Supplement), Polybutylene Terephthalate, Algae Extract, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Gold Dust. Would you recommend that I use the product? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013