Skin problem, prescribed isocet 5mg and raberom20. Can Levoast 5mg and rabekind 20mg be replacement of above medicines?

my mother has skin problem and Doctor prescribed isocet 5mg and raberom20 which she is taking regularly. The above medicines not available in another city. There, medico adv. to go for substitute :Levoast 5mg and rabekind 20mg respectively. My doctor could not be contacted as he is out of station. Can this replacement of medicines be consumed.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Hi, thanks for posting your query

It seems the doctor has prescribed antihistaminic and an antacid for your mother .

If Levoast and rabekind has the same salt as in isocet5 and raberom 20 then your mother can have it .

Meanwhile you may try to contact your doctor and inform him about it

Hope this solves your query