Skin problem, high blood pressure, breastfeeding, used Ginette pills in the past, Yasmin causing nausea, dizziness. Can I switch to Ginette?

Evening Drs, i used Ginette pills the past years for treatment of the skin, no side effets and the results were 100% good. So now iam a mother of a 4 month old boy, breastfeeding and taking treatment for High blood, it hasnt gone down since completelt since i had a my Gyna prescribed Yasmin for me now for birth control purposes and for my skin,it has been a week but iam nauseas, dizzy and too much appetite . I checked peoples comments on the pill i was not impressed. So my question is is it safe to go back to Ginette whilst breastfeeding and taking treatment for high blood. It worked for me perfectly in the past and i would really love to go back
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012