Skin problem after pregnancy, using candid soap and zoderm cream, dark pigmentation on neck. Medicine?

hi, i am 27 years, blessed wit a boy baby last month 16th, from my 6th month of pregnancy i had lot of skin problems. they are getting better now by using some soaps lik CANDIT and creams lik cetaphill and zoderm. one worst part which remains the same without reaction is the dark pigmentation in my neck . i am feelin sooooo bad to see me wit this skin tone. pls suggest me wit some high dose which can cure the pigmentation problem
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012