Skin post corn removal seems to be lighter than the rest. Tips for skin color recovery?

Hello Dr. I have had similar results as a previous patient with dark skin. I have used Dr. Scholls corn remover and it has also left me with a a really shiny corn on my toe . The corn turned really white as I m assuming the acid tried to remove the corn, but now since the skin has healed over it, the color is much lighter than my skin. I have went to the podiatrist, and I have stop wearing tight shoes, I have left the removers alone, but still no recovery as he said with just leaving it alone and the color will eventually return. I am embarrased to wear sandals because I feel like it is very noticeable. If I can at least get it to go back to my color skin I will be thankful. Is there any recommendations to help with skin color recovery?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013