Skin pigmentation. Low vitamin B12,D3. Taking PCOD(Cetapin1000mg)hypothyroidism(Thyroxin50mg) and Cipcal. Reason?

I am 39 year old female..suffering from severe facial and skin pigmentation for the past two years..nothing seems to work for my pigmentation.tests showed that I have a very low vitaminB12,D3and low sodium and potassium..I also take medicines for PCOD(Cetapin1000mg)hypothyroidism(Thyroxin50mg) and Cipcal for my D3 deficiency..have been taking thyroid and Cetaphin for more than a year .started cipcal 15 days back.what could be the reason for this severe pigmentation?am feeling so miserable
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013