Skin peeling in all finger tips, small white lumps under skin after healing

Hi there can anyone help. About a week ago the skin on my fingertips started to peel off Where my finger prints are.they have now healed but now they are Covered in small white lumps under the feels and looks like when a splinter has Been left in and skin grown over.this is on all my fingers and thumbs.i know it sounds silly But it is quite irritating and seems to be getting worse.i would be very grateful if anyone had an answer
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012