Skin patches on hand, leg, itchy. Is this serious? What is the cure?

Good evening im here in japan,,lately ive been notice of this skin patches ,.suddenly i feel itchy and when i rub the part that is itchy then a red circle appear and just for a couple of days it dries and became brown..and it will happen again to the other part of my body..for now i have 2 on my right hand that is brown near my wrisk and one on the left side near elbow and at the back of my right leg still itchy,,im worried is this a serious condition?pls help me...thank you very much...
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013