Skin patches like hives on the arm. On gluten free diet. Could this be stress related? Suffering from anxiety and panic attacks

I have skin patches that look like hives that appear on the part of my arm above the elbow where blood would be taken. I have researched into tinea vesicolor and also psoriasis . I have also changed my diet as I am a homeopathic person. I currently am on an all gluten free diet hoping to see a difference and I did for the first 4-5 days it started to clear up but now it has returned the only thing I can think is it could be stress related. I used to be a competitive runner and very healthy as well as active and since my son was born 5 years ago I ve been battling anxiety and panic attacks. My biggest concern is liver related issues and wondering if I should continue the gluten free lifestyle?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012