Skin on penis breaking like cut, after sex becomes red, athlete foot, jock itch, Is it std?

For over two months the skin on my penis would break, looking like a cut. I applied Neosporin on it an it would scab. After sex w/o condom the skin would be red around the skin breaks. Recently two more skin breaks popped up. Neosporin clears it but after sex it's red again. I also have Jock Itch an Athletes Foot. I went to get tested for STDs but the nurse says it may be a Herpes outbreak. The jock itch an athletes foot is not really a concern but the skin breaks an irritation on my penis is. Could it be an herpes outbreak or something bacterial? I've had a problem around my penis times before but never this bad for this long.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013