Skin on chest, shoulders, legs turns red and blotchy when aroused. What is the cause and cure?

The skin on my chest , shoulders, arms, and even legs turns incredibly red and blotchy whenever I am turned on . It s very embarrassing because it doesn t look like a regular blush, it looks like I have a serious rash . This redness doesn t effect my face at all, as a matter of fact the skin on my face gets healthier looking, but in no means red, whenever this happens. I ve read online that it could be caused by adrenaline, but that doesn t 100% make sense in my situation because I don t turn red during other adrenaline causing activities-- such as embarrassment, rock climbing, and martial arts. Do you have any idea what this is and how I can manage it? (I ve heard beta-blockers... But would much prefer an alternative if there is one...) Thanks for your time!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  110 Awaiting Answer