Skin itching, turning pink, skin colored bumps due to mild abrasion, redness near hairline. Causes?

for the past several months if something brushes against my skin, it will turn pink and itch . while itching, flesh colored bumps appear. OR, if i have a small itch, let s say on the leg, i will itch it and then pretty soon, the entire leg is itching, then all over the body... plus, if I rub across my forhead, a spot of pink near my hairline will show up. It seems I turned 50 and wierd things are happening.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012