Skin itching, small red bumps on penis, testis. Taking cortisone injections. Treatment?

Hello Docter, my self XXXXXX and i am Consultant XXXX. My problem are that i have itching on my full body with small bumps like appearance. and its more in my genital area on the testis and penis , its too much itchy, i cant control. it start 1 month back at that time i got sudden itching on my full body with reddish bumps. i have taken Cortisone injection IV at that time... Please advice me... wats this problem and treatment option.. i am too wrry about this
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012