Skin is almost transparent or thin, lot of weight gain, pain in lower back, abdomen, strong smelling urine. What s wrong ?

At times my skin is almost transparent or thin and you can see these white criss crossing patterns all over they are raised looking like I have uneven skin these look like the models of ligaments and muscles you see on skeletons in any medical book or website. My polar seems to turn a pale kinda grayish yellow a weird color. I cannot find anything anywhere that fits this description. I have gained a lot of weight, and now I have developed destination over the last 3 weeks, I look 7 months pregnant. It is all the way up above my ribs and so tight and heavy on my sides or flanks. I have pain in lower back and in the abdominal area. Now I have developed extremely forceful gas that stopped and moved to a continuous excessive amount of involuntary forceful belching. I also have discolored urine that has a thick appearance and sinks like oil and water, with a strong foul smell. What's wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013