Skin irritation under buttocks, pubic region. Red, flaking. Cause for irritation - fungal, eczema, dermatitis?

Hi I has a skin irritation under my buttocks which most likely seemed to be heat rash or sweat rash as it would flare up when working out and stick around for a few days. This then moved to my pubic region which became very irritated, red and flaking. I know have small patch rashes directly on my hips, this is a darker color and slightly inflamed and itchy. I ve booked in to see a doctor this coming Tuesday, how can I tell if it s fungal? Eczema? or dermatitis?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013