Skin irritation, small bumps, fluid filled, scars, scabs. Not shingles or STD. Causes and treatment?

I am 23/hispanic male i have some sort of skin irritaion that appeared in the last 6mnth. Its located on my upper abdomen seems to be around& only around my belt line. It came once about 6months ago. lasted 2-4wks. came back just recently, seems irratable in that area. They start as a mini redish/white in color cluster of 3or more little bumbs in 2to3 little clusters all around the mid section kinda close to each other. then filled with some sort of fluid . eventually looked like bubbles until they busted. left scars n scabbed. skin all around looked purple/blk in color then, eventuall all went away. __i used anitbacteria cream to help__ skin never seemed the same around my belt line area, for some reason i feel like any irritaion at all to that part of my body will bring it back. unfortunatly they have came back. started the same i noticed it so i tried to be fragil. around that area. but still irritated not as bad as the first time 6months ago. but they seem to look like blisters or warts .. I ve went into a walk in clinic and the 2doctors there had no idea. they said it looked or seemed like shingles but they doubted it. and were pretty sure it was not a std . what do you think it could be?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012