Skin irritation on penis shaft, done masturbation, redness, dryness, scaly, sore. What is wrong?

I had a question about skin irritation on the shaft of the penis from masterbating too much, the skin at the top has become red and almost dry and scaly feeling, which created a raised bump that really hurts and can be peeled off. There is also a raised bump where the skin is enflamed and puffy, it use to ooze puss or something if you squeezed it, but it is extremely sore and hasn t gone away or changed even after stopping for over a week. What should I do to heal these sores?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013