Skin infection, red patches, itching, atopic dermatitis, levosiz-10 and enzocort 30mg

Hello Doctor, I have some kind of skin infection which has spread over by chest , upper arms, legs and back. The condition causes uncomfortable itching and has red patchy looks across all mentioned place. The condition exist from more than a year now. I visited a dermatologist recently and was diagnosed for Eczematid Dermatatis with atopic dermatits. Medicines include 3 mix cream, enzocort 30mg and livosiz-10. Shower gel is DermaDew while Paraffin has to be applied post bath. Am i on the right path to cure it? I am irritated with this infection and need to get rid of it. Please advice otherwise. Bhushan - Mumbai - 0000
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012