Skin infection on right thumb, dark, swollen, took antibiotic injection. What should i do?

I have what looks to be a skin infection on my right thumb . It is very dark and swollen. I went to a doctor yesterday because the swelling was starting to spread to my hand . When I got there yesterday the swelling was half way across my hand. He gave me an antibiotic injection(didn t say what) and sulfame/ trim pills. He also gave me ketorolac for pain and swelling. Today my entire hand, wrist and part of forearm are swollen. I assumed the keto would decrease swelling- increase urine? Hasn t happened. What do you think I should do. Give it more time or go to another doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013