Skin infection on penis, white spots, blisters. History of nightfall's. Medication for infection?

good morning sir my name is XXXX and i m suffering from a skin infection on inner layer of penis . The infection is spreading rapidly in past few days. As i am working on ship i cannot see a doctor soon. I predicted it would had been some infection due to sweat and i applied cream ringguard but found ineffective. Later i realized this may be because of my nightfalls and sperms remain at location till i wash it when i wake up in morning. The infection started with white spots underneath the penis skin and small blisters are creating on penis head. The inner layer is sore and reddish and itchy. I am confused whether its bacterial or Fungal infection . Please advise me appropriate Ointment along with Antibiotic . Awaiting for your kind reply soon
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012