Skin infection on knee, thigh and groin area, used itch guard. Advice to use lobate-gm?

I have skin infection since 3 months on the knees, upper thighs and groin . I did not take any medicine in Saudi Arabia because this infection may be from India as I came back to saudi past 3 months and used 1 Itchguard. Now I want to use Lobate-gm it is enough to kill the infection or I need some medicines available in saudi arabia. Please doctors advise me. I was eating chicken regularly, does it cause more infection.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012