Skin infection in genitals, below eyes or elbows. Prescribed lobate GM. Ayurvedic medication?

Hi doctor, my son 10 yrs old suffering some skin infection problem at his private parts and sometime below eyes or elbow , I consult the doctor and they suggested lobate GM Neo 15mg cream, since last 2 months he is applying it and the cream shows sufficient results, but when he stop using the cream the problem occurs again. Is there is any permanent solution in Ayurveda using which he can be cured for life time.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013