Skin infection, blisters on left feet sole, weakness, vision problem. History of unprotected sex, infections. Treatment?

i had unprotected sex with a boy nine years ago. after five days of doing this act i had infection in my penis and was treated d for the same and it was cured, same time i was tested for hiv which was negetive. after one month some blisters appeard on the left side of my chest and back , according to doctor which was a nerve infection . dr. told me that it happenes to the persons whose immunity becomes weak and the same was treated. after that throat infection and fever became frequent for me . my hands started trimbling which went away by itself. i started having infcetion on penis frequently which was also got cured by itself . now after nine years i am getting skin infection , itching in skin, blisters on the sole of my left feet, feeling weakness, vision problems. i know i m hiv positive but i am afraid to get tested. what shuld i do.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012