Skin infection, back pain, muscle pain, bells palsy. Taking prednisone. Healing time?

Hi i have taken steroids prednisone for 10 days starts with 40 mg thrice in a day for 3 days then 20 mg for next 3 days and then 10 mg for next 4 days. i had bells pelcy which has been recovered almost but the side effects iam having is skin infection on my body even face and back pain muscle pain, anal pain infection as well though iam not taking it anymore but side effects starts when i stop taking steroids. last dose i had taken 12 days back. could you please tell me how long it will last?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012