Skin infection all over body. No help with medicines. High lymphocyte count. Solution?

I have skin infection all over the body ,it has been around 15 days since i have been suffering from it i have been taking many medicines prescribed by doctor but it has not resulted anything good . i m 14 yrs old . the doctor had said to have CBC TEST it was written there - lym.:48% doctor said that normally it s 20.0-40.0 . I have even eaten the medicines for as long the doctor told me to. WHAT TO DO? PLEASE...
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013