Skin has painful acne since use of azelaic acid cream, revived with old medicines, persisting breakouts. Can I use adapelene 03?

last december ,i started using zyclin nano and adapelene0.1 and it surely gave me good results after using it for 2mnths, then my doctor prescribed me azelaic acid cream. after using that my skin became worse, filled with acne and painful.So i again went back to my old medicines and it helped. after using them for about 6 mnths ,stil im getting some breakouts, its not working as before it did. my face is not clear as it was before,i dont knw why my doctor prescribed dat horrible azelaic cream, can i use adapelene 0.3 as its a strong one.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013