Skin has become thin after using skin lite cream. Should I discontinue it?

hello doctor,i am of harish (age 20), I m using skin lite cream maufactured by liva,as a night cream since 25 days,alternatively, inorder to turn my skin itno better complexsion, and its result is good but my my skin turned into somewhat thin, should i continue it, if at all i stop it, how can i maintain my skin complexion inoder to look white, and my pimples are turning in to black spots on my face? how can i stop geting pimples and dark spots even?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013