Skin hanging around the anus, sometimes swells and itches. Treatment ?

A few years ago I noticed skin hanging around my anus . At there were just a couple that were mostly inside, now I have more that are longer and hang below the opening. I am worried about this. I don t know what they are . They don t really hurt, but there is one that sometimes swells a little and itches. I very rarely notice any bleeding . I live outside of the the U.S. and do not know how easily I can get treatment for this.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012