Skin growth around anus and penis, type 2 diabetes, using funbact-a, no improvement

doctors online, pls i have some growth of additional skin growing around anus and penis region, i am 45 years old male, african, diabetic type 2 for over 10yrs with a fasting blood sugar of range 6.2ml - 9.6ml while the lab s normal range is 3.5 ml-7.5ml. showed a doctor , he gave me a skin cream named FUNBACT-A made by bliss gvs pharma ltd in india. i have used the cream for about six month now with no improvement but rather the ones in my anus area are getting bigger over time and spread along bottom line skin. pls assist with how solve this problem
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012