Skin graph surgery after burning with grease, skin changing color, getting temporary skin removed. How to speed up healing ?

Hi. I burned myself with grease while cooking two weeks ago and had to get skin graph surgery. My kin is changing back to its original color fairly quickly in some places and in others, it just looks like its going to be pink or either have the dark burn mark forever. I am getting the temporary skin removed later this week and Im wondering what I can do to speed up the healing and pigment changing process once it is removed.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013