Skin got burnt after facial waxing. Cheeks become red and burning,scab formed. Applying iodine spray and E45 cream. Duration for getting cured and prevention from getting scar?

Hello doctor, two days before I went to the beauty parlor for facial waxing. The hot wax has burnt my skin. my cheeks became reddish and was burning for a day. Now I have a scab in that area.I applied iodine based spray initially and now I am applying E45 cream. How long will it take to cure doctor. I am going for an important business meeting. The mark is visible now. Wat do I have to do to prevent scaring? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012