Skin got blotchy,discolored after being in sun after mini tummy tuck. How to rectify?

I had a mini tummy tuck in -April 2012. I went to Florida for 3 weeks in June and laid in the sun quite frequently. I had my suture scar line covered with my bathing suit bottom but the skin from my belly button down to my scar started to get blotchy and discolored with each passing day of being in the sun. Now that area of my stomach has been darker and blotchymthan the rest of my skin and won t go away. What has happened and what can I do to get my skin back to the same color as the rest of my stomach?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012