Skin getting dry, allergic with lot of rashes. Have been using Clonate clobestol, Humidus, advised Antoxid, Teczine. Advice ?

Hello Sir, I have been using, since last 4 years, the combination of Clonate clobestol Ointment and Humidus of Curatio healthcare on my face. Especially during winter and dry summers i used this on a daily basis. Now I found, my skin has become very dry, allergic and a lot of rashes has appeared. Many times its very irritant too. Besides I am a cricket player and apply SPF-45. Kindly provide me your understanding on my problem. Local skin doctor has advised me to immediately stop all, given me 2 tablets. 1. Antoxid-HC 2. TECZINE 5mg. Kindly review my problem. Thank You AAAA
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013