Skin getting darker, getting pimples on forehead. Pimples spreading on face. Any suggestion?

Hi, I am 27 yrs old and I am dark in complexion and from few months my skin went even more dark than it was and I started getting pimples on forhead and which are not in big size but very tiny one s. now it has spread to my ight chin that is right beside my nose and above chin ( right side) left side the skin is clear as always.. please suggest I want to get a good complexion but without pimples... Thanks for your responce in Advance.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012