Skin getting dark on nose, spreading across nose, eating spicy food. Cause and treatment?

i have noticed darkening of my skin especially on the nose , spreading in the form of thin line across my face . Before, i used to be in a temperate country and i didn t have any darkening until i came to a tropical country for my studies and started eating spicy food that we get in south India. I am wondering whether it could be either because of the scorching heat or the spicy food.what is the actual cause and what can i do to overcome it?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012
Hi darkness over the nose can be due to heat rather than any other thing.use of suncreen with spf more than 40 and application of moisteriser along with kojivit cream over the nose along with antioxidant can cure it.if no response chemical peels like glycolic acid or mandelic acid.if no response use nd yag laser for it