Skin gets dry and itches when covered, joint pains, muscle pain over itching site, had sex earlier with a sex worker. Conclusion?

I have itchy skin and it is at shoulder , arms, legs, on back and legs. I observed that it is dry and itches when it is covered. Also take a note that since last two days , I am experiencing pain in joints , muscles especially in the area where I had Itching and Rash . Rash do not remain but it disappears after sometime of Itching/ scratching . I just want to highlight that 5 weeks before I had a sex with sex worker. The intercourse was not complete due to erection problem as I was drunk. I used condom which was kept in my wallet. I have this skin problem since last 3 weeks ( 2 weeks after possible exposure). Since than I am very tense and cant even sleep. I used HIDROCORTSONA cream and after that I am feeling confortable but skin still cont itching some time.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012