Skin gets dark, pimples, dark circle, sensitive skin, depiwhite cream and acne moist cream

hai my name is sandhya i am 16 .dr my skin was good before but now my skin is damaged my dark , pimples , dark circle . the reason for this is i used different types products for pimples but the products is spoiled my face by giving dark circle and dark on my face and my skin is sensitive .but i went to docter he gave me depiwhite cream at night for 1month in the place of dark circle. and acne moist cream in morning till dark circle disapear . can i use this
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012