Skin dullness, depression, indigestion, heart racing, short tempered, fatigue. Why all together?

I am 33 year 5 ft 4 inches tall lean single women, 6 months back diagionsed for endometrosis,so my gync perscribed me Danzol 200mg & meprate 10mg (twice a day) for 4-5 after ultrasound she told me that it has been cured so she has reduced my dosage to once in a day.she will srtop my medicene after 2 momths. during this i have gone through the sideeffects like excessive weight gain(12 kgs)from 52 kg to 64 kgs,body heavyness,Skin dullnes,darking & pigmentaion(i had fairer skin & now it is weatish tone), depression , indigestion ,Fast heart beat,Stomach gastric problems, fatigue ,short tempered etc. I am a postive outwards person so recovering from my depression & short temperness.but my worry is my skin & weight problems. Doc will i get back my skin tone after stopping the medicene?will i be able to loose my weight? i have put control my diet and workout as well...pls reply as i am v much worried abt this as i am getting married in another 4-5 months.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012