Skin dry during winter, blackheads on nose, pimples during summer. Skin type, requisite care required?

Hello Sir, I want to know about my skin type. In winter, when I run my nails on my skin, I find a white line on the area where I run the nail and the skin in other areas of the body also turns white till I use the body cream. I have black heads on my nose and if I stop using the blackhead remover while bathing they reappears. At times, I also, do spot pimples on my face, and pretty frequently during summer. Please, advise about the skin type and a suitable body moisturizer . Also, please do advise about the most suitable face scrub and face wash so that I can have an unblemished skin. I would very highly appreciate your advice, as I work with the Training & Placement Cell of a B School and hence need to stay well groomed. Thanking you. With warm regards
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012