Skin disorder, black spots, ring worm shaped, spreading, more itchy when exposed to dust, scratching turns white. Medicine?

Hi, My name is Mary and I have a skin disorder . It starts as a rush, turns into a black spot. Some take the shape of a ring worm and others not making the affected area to turn into a hard skin. The spots are very itchy and disturb my sleep. become more itchy when exposed to dust. Sometimes I scratch until they turn whitish. Can I get something that will clear these spots. The affected area is my legs and feet .And they spread. 4months now after trying different medication but no change. Kindly advice for the best medication possible.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012