Skin-deep acne, stretch marks after starting Diprofos injections for Bell's palsy. Side effect?

I am 21 years old I had bell s palsy 3 years ago, I used to take diprofos injections ( around 8 injection starting from daily to twice weekly). I face recovered 90% from the paralysis yet I had other problems. I never had acne but after taking the medication I had all type of acne covering different parts of my face( first it stated with small pimples and white heads to cyctic acne) and now after 3 years I still suffer from acne which is deep in the skin( cyctic acne I suppose) I tried a lot of over the counter wash but none worked. Is that a side effect of diprofos? I also had a lot of stretch marks
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012