Skin darkening below nose, temporarily cleared with momate and derma dew lotion. Permanent solution?

Hi, I m a 30 year old woman. There was some skin darkening below my nose . so the doc prescribed to use momate+ derma dew lotion for 3 weeks max. It worked then. But the dark patches appeared again. It looks worse now. The doc prescribed tacroz+derma dew for a few weeks and if that didnt work, then use clearz pluz+derma dew lotion for a few weeks. Both didnt work. My skin has turned really dark and dry. I also tried sebamed eye cream. Nothing seems to work except for momate + derma dew lotion. But then after i stop, its appearing again. This has been going on for 3 months now. Any permanent solutions?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012