Skin condition, thick callus skin, fissures on heals. Taking oxycodone, methadone. Lab work shows warts. Treatment?

I have a skin condition on my feet that 40+ doctors have not been able to help with. I have inch thick callus skin, and fissures on my heals, lab work on plugs of the skin show something that looks similar to wart , but can t confirm it is wary. I would like to be able to send pictures. This condition is severe, and after 10 years the only treatment left that works at all is 90 mg of oxycodone 3x per day and 30 mg of methadone 3 x a day. The pain is excrushiating. I would love to cure this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012