Skin condition in groin area, might be fungal infection or eczema, skin darkening, itching. Remedy?

I have been having a skin problem in the groin area of my body for last 15 years. During this period I have gone under many doctors but none could cure my disease. Some prescribed it as fungal infection while a few others considered it to be eczema . My skin is basically very rough and dry. in that part the skin is a little blakish and it drives me to scratch the skin there and if i do so, the skin gets wet a bit . Please advise me the remedy.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012