Skin complexion getting dark, increasing weakness, occasional headache, used to hit the wall during emotional distress. What could this be?

hi! i am nisha!! i am 20! unmarried! i dont knw the reason..but my skin complexion is getting dark,and i am growing weak day by day..!!i have pain in my head ocasionally!! 1 year back when i was emotional i used to hit my head to wall!! could this b the reason?????? i am worried if something had happened to me!! last year i had MRI scan!! it was normal!! my periods is also lasting nly for 2 days!! i have very less blood i hope!! plz suggest me what could b this??????
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012